In addition to helping you find the perfect home...we are your one stop source for information that you, as a Canadian, should know when purchasing a home in Arizona. Things like:
- Border Crossing documents required and tips on bringing cash, medications, pets and personal items into the U.S. and back to Canada.
- Minimizing the U.S. Income Tax, Real Estate Taxes and Non-Residential Estate Tax implications for Canadians.
- Obtaining a U.S. ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number).
- Understanding FIRPTA (Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980).
- The ways to take title to your U.S. Home).
- Which is best for you, a U.S. Mortgage or a Canadian Mortgage?
- Exchanging Canadian Loonies for U.S. Dollars.
- Property and Liability Insurance.
- Provincial Health Care Plans Out-of-Country Coverage and why you should have a Travel Insurance Policy.
For answers to the above questions or any other questions, please complete the form below, enter your questions in the "Additional Comments" box and click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form. We will contact you with the answer to your questions.